skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
AR's Weblog
Monday, August 27, 2007
Desired
Statistically, 100% of visitors to this blog who registered their presence as of today wish they had married me.
(See the bottom of the blog.)
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I voted. "I wish I had married you" is still at 100%.
August 29, 2007 at 9:41 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
What is your status on this blog?
There is no retracting God's shattered gifts to the soul. We must be healed or exist with the inward agony of the shards.
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(42)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(16)
Dissidens
Burgers for the White Knight
Desired
Apple Cider
"The Kingdom of God Is Within You"
Coming On
Thank You
Prayer. To Be Chanted.
Authority
Helpful Quote
Two Things About Ian
How to Drink Alcohol As A Christian
Explanation of Josh's Post
Well?
Great Powers, Introduction, by Joshua S. Roberts
Literary Updates
►
July
(20)
►
June
(1)
1 comment:
I voted. "I wish I had married you" is still at 100%.
Post a Comment