skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
AR's Weblog
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Poem IV
A couple of weeks ago
O let my words
Flow from a fountain of mirth
Let them spring
As fresh from the frolicking earth
Comes the cold cheering stream.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
What is your status on this blog?
There is no retracting God's shattered gifts to the soul. We must be healed or exist with the inward agony of the shards.
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(42)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(16)
▼
July
(20)
That I Would Paint if I Could
The Cry of the Wild Kinderbeast
Worship with Gold
The Experiment of the Partly-Poem
Poem IV
Poem III
Poem II
Poem I
The Brown Pixie
A Reference
And Furthermore...
...And in the Communion of the Saints...
Today's Flippancy Award...
Evening Glimmers
George Herbert's Double Sonnet
Faith, Works, and Salvation
Why We Are Not Quite Baptists
Apostasy - Souls and Societies
Predictions about the New (and last) Harry Potter ...
Fairness vs. Justice
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment